This summer we are hoping to treat our lake with Nautique, an herbicide aimed at reducing Eurasian milfoil, an invasive plant, and other nuisance
plants in our lake. Assuming that we receive our permit for this treatment from the DEC and the weather cooperates, we are targeting a treatment on
Thursday, July 2nd. If the permit has not arrived by that date or if the weather is problematic, we will postpone the treatment until a later date sometime prior to Friday July 17th.
Please note that contrary to what was stated in our prior notifications, we have just been advised by the DEC that there are NO RESTRICTIONS on use of the lake as a result of the treatment.
The weedharvester will have to remain out of the lake for 72 hours following the treatment to allow for the treatment to take effect. 6/25/2015
Copake Iron Works Museum Exhibit (2pm - 4pm)
Next Committee Meeting - July 18th @ 9:30AM
The TSPOA has entered into a contract with a paving company to repair our roadways. The work is scheduled to begin Monday, July 6th and continue for the next couple weeks as weather permits.
If you are a member of TSPOA or rent a home, please register.